Terms and Conditions
|We are :||Dessert Infinity|
|Our address is:||90 Stamford Street, Old Trafford, Manchester, M16 9JT, UK|
|We can be contacted at:||firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 795 163 9931.|
|You are:||A user of our Website.|
Please read the terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) set out below carefully before ordering any products from this Website. By ordering any products from this Website you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- “Goods” is a reference to any goods which we may offer for sale from our Website from time to time.
- “Product” or “Products” is a reference to any service which we may supply and which you may purchase via our website.
- “you”, “your” and “yours” are references to you the person accessing this Website and ordering any Products from the website.
- “we”, “us” and “our” are references to Dessert Infinity of 90 Stamford Street, Old Trafford, Manchester, M16 9JT, UK.
- “Website” is a reference to our Website dessertinfinity.co.uk on which we offer our Products.
- “Customer” means the company, partnership, sole trader, person, body corporate or association placing the order through this website.
- Any contract for the supply of Products from this Website is between you and Dessert Infinity. You agree to take particular care when providing us with your details and warrant that these details are accurate and complete at the time of ordering. You also warrant that the credit or debit card details that you provide is your own credit or debit card and that you have sufficient funds to make the payment. `
- When ordering from this Website you may be required to provide a username and password. You must ensure that you keep these details secure and do not provide this information to a third party.
- We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the website.
- Any order that you place with us is subject to product availability and acceptance by us. When you place your order online we will send you an email to confirm that we have received it. This email confirmation will be produced automatically so that you have confirmation of your order details. The fact that you receive an automatic confirmation does not necessarily mean that we will be able to meet your order. Once we have sent the confirmation email we will then check availability and contact you with a further email. If the Goods are available and the details of the order are correct, this email will be deemed an acceptance and will specify delivery details and confirm the price of the Goods purchased. If the Goods are not available we will also let you know by email within 3 working days.
- All prices listed on the Website are correct at the time of publication however we reserve the right to alter these in the future. We also reserve the right to alter the Products available for sale on the Website and to discontinue any product line or service.
- The contract for the Products will be accepted at the time of installation of your order. We will confirm this to you in writing. You must inform us immediately if any details are incorrect. If your order has not been accepted you will be notified of this in writing together with the reasons.
3. Prices and Payment
- All prices listed on the Website are correct at the time of publication however we reserve the right to alter these in the future. Prices are exclusive of the relevant sales tax.
- The total price for Products ordered, will be displayed on the Website when you place your order. Full payment must be made before Dessert Infinity will bring into service the Products that have been ordered.
- Payment for your order may be achieved by debit or credit card. To ensure that shopping online is secure, your debit/credit card details will be encrypted to prevent the possibility of someone being able to read them as they are sent over the internet. Your credit card company may also do security checks to confirm it is you making the order.
- Delivery periods quoted at the time of ordering are approximate only and may vary.
5. Your Information
- Where we have requested information from you to provide services you agree to provide us with accurate and complete information.
- You are entitled to request a copy of the personal information we hold on you. Please contact us if you wish to request this information.
6. Cancellation and Returns
- You must notify us immediately if you decide to cancel your order preferably by email at email@example.com and quote your order number.
- Once we have heard from you that you wish to cancel your order within the stipulated time period we will refund or re-credit your debit or credit card with the full This refund will be processed within 14 days from the time that you notify us of your intention to cancel.
- A full statement of your legal rights under the Distance Selling Regulations may be obtained in the UK from your local Citizen’s Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Office.
- You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the day you received it.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused an in the same condition and in the original packaging.
- Your item may need proof of purchase.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- You need to contact us in order to process the return.
- For more, please visit our Returns Policy on the footer of our website
7. Linked Sites
- There may be a number of links on our Website to third party Websites which we believe may be of interest to you. We do not represent the quality of the Products provided by such third parties nor do we have any control over the content or availability of such sites. We cannot accept any responsibility for the content of third party Websites or the products or goods that they may provide to you.
- We take complaints very seriously and aim to respond to your complaints within 5 business days. All complaints should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Limitation of Liability
- Great care has been taken to ensure that the information available on this Website is correct and error free. We apologise for any errors or omissions that may have occurred. We cannot warrant that use of the Website will be error free or fit for purpose, timely, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the Website and we do not make any warranty whatsoever, whether express or implied, relating to fitness for purpose, or accuracy.
- We disclaim any and all liability to you for the supply of the Products to the fullest extent permissible under applicable law. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. If we are found liable for any loss or damage to you such liability is limited to the amount you have paid for the relevant Products. We cannot accept any liability for any loss, damage or expense, including any direct or indirect loss such as loss of profits, to you howsoever arising. This limitation of liability does not apply to personal injury or death arising as a direct result of our negligence.
- We shall not be held liable for any failure or delay in performing Products or delivering Goods where such failure arises as a result of any act or omission which is outside our reasonable control such as an act of God or those of third parties.
- The products sold by us are provided for consumer use only. Accordingly, we do not accept liability for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of income or profit, loss of damage to property and/or loss from claims of third parties arising out of the use of the Website or for any products or products purchased from us.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to prevent internet fraud and ensure any data collected from you is stored as securely and safely as possible. However, we cannot be held liable in the extremely unlikely event of a breach in our secure computer servers or those of third parties.
- We may subcontract any part or parts of the Products that we provide to you from time to time and we may assign or novate any part or parts of our rights under these Terms and Conditions without your consent or any requirement to notify you.
- We may alter or vary the Terms and Conditions at any time without notice to you.
- If any term or condition of our Agreement shall be deemed invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the parties hereby agree that such term or condition shall be deemed to be deleted and the remainder of the Agreement shall continue in force without such term or condition.
- These Terms and Conditions and our Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The parties hereto submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- No delay or failure on our part to enforce our rights or remedies under the Agreement shall constitute a waiver on our part of such rights or remedies unless such waiver is confirmed in writing.
- It is not intended that the undertakings and obligations of the parties set out in this Agreement shall be for the benefit of and capable of being enforced by any other person by virtue of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.